My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.terratoby.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Training Toby is moving!

Training Toby is moving to Terra Toby. Come and visit!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Today's the Big Day!!

Toby's Therapy Dog test is in 100 minutes! Yesterday we walked around outside Home Depot, and that went so well that we tried going into Lowe's today. We walked around for about 30 minutes and he greeted several people - all ages, from a little girl to an elderly clerk. Toby was friendly and I was pleased that he didn't act skittish when they reached to pet him like he sometimes does with strangers. He had a long walk with Ted this morning and I just fed him so he won't be hungry when we have to walk past treats on the floor and "leave it".

He got the Canine Good Citizen - will Therapy Dog be next???
The rabies certificate, city dog license, treat bag, leash, and dog brush are all set out on the counter. Cash to pay for the test is in my purse (I checked!). I think we're as ready as we can possibly be. Fingers crossed!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...