However if Toby could post about "mischief" from his point of view, I think he would have a lot to say.
Here's Toby's list of his owner's mischief:
|"They could at least have waited until Christmas!"|
1. New camera and computer (first Mac ever!!!) in the same week is just mischievous. I get my walk and dinner and otherwise feel ignored in preference to a big glowing screen. WOOF to that.
|"She didn't leave me much shredding to do!"|
2. Mom was kind enough to buy me a new huge squeaky toy that looks like a squirrel after a serious nuclear power plant accident. Then, after I got all the squeakers out so it was perfect, she tried to play tug with me and it ripped in half the long way. So now it's just ruined.
3. She admitted already about hiding the steak meat when she went upstairs to help Ted learn how to turn on that insufferable new computer.
4. She took me on 3 errands today and actually left me in the car at the post office. I don't care that she was only gone 2 minutes and remembered to open the windows. I howled EXTRA loud. I hope she was ashamed of herself.
|The scene of the crime.|
|"Ah, the good old days."|
5. The bed next to the computer that I used to sleep on while Mom stared at the big glowing screen? Gone. They moved it to a different room after they put a new floor in this weekend. How thoughtless can people be?
However I still love my people and try to remember that I have only been training them for less than 2 years. I keep to the doggie code of patience and steadfast love. I remind them as gently as possible that I am their best and most loyal friend. That's me - always trying to set a good example.
Hmmm... how to reach the top of the fridge....